Saturday, October 12, 2013

Back to My Promoter Roots

I've been working really hard at developing promotional materials for P2 Dream Lockets.  Lots to show you!  

I'm getting really excited for all that is happening for my company.  I'm making things happen.  I've got a couple of holiday boutiques coming up next month.  My vision is coming into fruition.

P2 Dream Lockets is now on twitter so follow us for the latest news, events and products!  Twitter handle is @p2dreamlockets

This week I donated a beautiful locket for a cause to Angela, a woman who put together a fundraiser for breast cancer.  October is breast cancer awareness month, in case you didn't know.  The locket will go to the raffle to help her raise funds for this cause that is near and dear to my heart.  If you're in the Oakland area on Monday, October 14, stop by Liege to watch The Colts VS The Chargers Game.

Liege
481 9th Street 
Oakland, CA
5:00pm ~ 12:00am
Special Guest DJ @DCischillin from KMEL will be getting the party started. Raffled Gift-bags at Halftime & After The Game. This is an event you don't want to miss! Please donate and show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month by Rocking PINK to this event.


Here are a few of the materials I've worked so hard to create.  Would love your feedback!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Prime Day 2020 Coming Soon!

Amazon Prime Day 2020 is coming so you better get prepared. Prime Day is Amazon's biggest sale event of the year exclusive to Prime memb...