Sunday, March 10, 2019

My Top Ten Beauty Products

I've been asked what some of my favorite beauty products are so I'll share my top ten. I'll add links to where I buy them (I purchase everything on Amazon because I use Prime for free 2-day shipping).

1. Use this awesome setting spray to keep makeup looking like it was just applied for up to sixteen hours.


2. MAC's upward lash mascara thickens my lashes and creates length and curl. It's also smudge proof so it never comes off on my face.

 3. Believe it or not, this Maybelline foundation is perfect for my oily skin and it lasts all day.

4. BEST Hair Straightener I've ever owned. Steams and softens the hair with Argan oil. My personal hair stylist uses this at the salon which is what sold me on it. Don't forget to buy the oil!


5. Coffee and coconut together? Yes please! This coffee scrub softens your skin and makes it glow.

6. Cocovit is a great product for rehydrating your skin and smelling yummy. This stuff is my miracle spray.


7. Batiste is the perfect tropical smelling dry shampoo to keep your hair looking good even when you don't wash it.
8. EOS keeps my lips hydrated day and night.
9. I live in Southwest Florida where the sun is strong year round. I always use this sunscreen, especially when I'm outside doing yard work, on a bike ride or going for a boat ride.



10. And finally.... my favorite beauty product of all time, Comptoir Sud Pacifique in Vanille Coco is a scent I've been wearing for years. Everywhere I go people comment on the smell. They tell me I smell like a cupcake, a chocolate chip cookie or the beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Prime Day 2020 Coming Soon!

Amazon Prime Day 2020 is coming so you better get prepared. Prime Day is Amazon's biggest sale event of the year exclusive to Prime memb...