Sunday, September 29, 2013

Bullying Is Unacceptable

I am absolutely dumbfounded at the events of yesterday.  To involve yourself in another family's affairs is ridiculous and inexcusable.  No matter what is happening to a friend, it is never my place to interject myself into their familial relationships - unless it involves protecting them from physical harm.  In this case, I was bullied by my sister's so-called friend.  The woman needs to get a life and step out of mine.


I will not tolerate emotional abuse from anyone.  I will not tolerate harassment by Facebook, text, phone calls or emails.  What's worse is that by disrespecting me, she is in turn disrespecting my entire family with her antics.  Abuse is abuse - there is no other name for it.  Stay away from my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Prime Day 2020 Coming Soon!

Amazon Prime Day 2020 is coming so you better get prepared. Prime Day is Amazon's biggest sale event of the year exclusive to Prime memb...