Friday, July 1, 2016

Interview w/ The Tab Regarding Donald Trump



First I'll say that I am not in any way affiliated w/ the ‪@babesfortrump account. We follow each other and they have tweeted my pics but I do not have any association with them other than that.

Also, I am extremely concerned about any article being a hit piece on me, Trump supporters and/or Trump. I was contacted this morning by CNN but have been warned by several folks not to do the interview (I don't think I will) because media has a way of twisting Trump supporters' words.

I am 41. I just moved to SW FL from San Jose, CA. I am a small business owner, college educated (B.A. in Radio, TV & Film) and have been a conservative my entire life.

I believe I'm the "oldest" girl that was used in the ‪#TrumpGirlsBreakTheInternet in mainstream media.

Everyone thinks I'm much younger.



Coming from CA, I find the direction the country has gone in over the last 7-8 years has been extremely detrimental - to Americans, our economy, our mental state, our safety & security and our race relations.

Being from California, more specifically from San Jose, I have witnessed the immense amount illegals coming into our state, abusing the system, taking our money and creating their own little Mexico by not assimilating into our society. I've watched family and friends unable to get any type of government assistance such as unemployment or food stamps and seen veterans go untreated for health issues that should never be ignored, all the while watching an illegal go into the hospital, be treated and walk out without having to give a dime.

As far as race relations, I am referring to many things but most specifically how we have been more divided as a country since Obama took office. He has actually, what seems to be intentionally, causes a friction amongst us. It's sick.

I can only pray that Trump will get into office, which I firmly believe he will. If he does not, I am certain there will be a major revolution like nothing we've ever seen before in history. This Black Lives Matter B.S. is a made up cause. The illegals who are trolling Trump rallies and waving Mexican flags should be ashamed of themselves. Any other country in the world this would not be tolerated but here we all say, "Poor illegals escaping a 3rd world country. Let them have their way. We don't want to take their rights away."

As you can see, I've thought this out long and hard. I have experienced much of the above personally which has led me to my political belief system and my support for Trump over the last three years.

I believe Trump is a true patriot who loves his country. He only wants for us to be better, economically sound, safe from harm and the ever-growing radical Islamic terrorism you see almost everyday. Main stream media doesn't tell you this so most people don't know unless they actively go out and look for the stories.

Trump is in no way a racist. If he was, why didn't anyone ever put it out there before he announced his run for presidency? He's a public figure. It would have come out long ago.

I am all for the 2nd amendment. Per the constitution created by our founders, we citizens have a right to keep and bear arms. Of course I believe their should be better background checks. What happened in Orlando is sickening. That sicko never should have been able to purchase guns legally, however, he still would have acquired them. Truthfully, most of the criminals out there have illegally acquired weapons. I believe that we citizens have a right to our guns. Due to all this gun control nonsense the left has put out there, I just became a member of the NRA for the first time in my life.

What do I think of Hillary? Wow, that's a big question with an even bigger response. I've never liked her starting from way back when she was first lady and stood by her lying, cheating, scheming husband. I believe the woman belongs in prison for her actions (or lack thereof) during the Benghazi attacks. In addition, her "private" server was against the law. She knew it. She does not belong even being considered for Commander-In-Chief of these beautiful United States.

Trump's hands? I have zero comment on that. Another deflection from the real issues.

Mexican wall? YES, YES, and YES! We need to secure our borders due to all of the above I have mentioned. Besides just Mexican illegals coming across the border, there are many coming in from the Middle East with the precise intention of infiltrating American culture based on their Islamic ideology. That needs to be shut down permanently! I've done a lot of research and I know that there are many ISIS training camps along the U.S. Mexico border. It needs to stop!

No illegal immigration! If you want to come in, there's a process like everything else. I have friends from England that took three years and $45K to get here. It's unfair to people like them to NOT take a stance on illegal immigration.

It's funny that so many celebs who are anti-Trump, anti-wall live behind the biggest walls in their mansions in Beverly Hills. Same goes for gun control. They are hypocrites. Kind of like our president.

Rapid Fire Questions
1. Still or sparkling water? Still

2. Brexit or remain? 
Brexit for sure. All about independence and not being held hostage by another country's government.

3. Do you prefer Jews or Muslims? I don't have a preference. I have friends of both religions. What I absolutely do NOT believe in is radical Islam. Anybody that kills innocent people in the name of their god or religion is demented. I don't know many Jews, Christians or Mormons who are running around slaughtering people in the name of God.

4. Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse? 
Neither. I'm not a Disney fan at all.

5. Bruce Willis or Bruce Lee? 
Bruce Willis because he's a rare breed - a conservative in Hollywood. I no longer support Hollywood for their radical ways. I don't go to the movies and I no longer go to concerts except for one band - Switchfoot, a Christian rock band, because they keep out of politics.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Prime Day 2020 Coming Soon!

Amazon Prime Day 2020 is coming so you better get prepared. Prime Day is Amazon's biggest sale event of the year exclusive to Prime memb...