Wednesday, April 24, 2019

A MUST Try - Oral-b 9600 Electric Toothbrush

I want to tell you all about the best thing that's happened to me in years! OK, I know it's a bit weird considering there are so many amazing things that can happen to a person but this decision was one of the greatest I've made thus far.



It took years of convincing me to start using an electric toothbrush. I'd been stuck in my ways with my old school manual brush. I just didn't want to change. But recently, following a visit with a new dentist, they finally convinced me to make the switch.

Yes, it's expensive BUT it's totally worth it. Especially if you're like me and you have a family history of receding gum lines and periodontal issues.

The Oral-b 9600 is INCREDIBLE! I don't say that lightly. I never have brush - it does all the work for me. And with different settings for massage types, it's perfect for anyone. The way the head spins it can get anything out of your teeth and gums. It even pulsates the second you start pushing too hard. It can sense where your gums have receded and if you're placing too much pressure which is a problem I've always had. It's done wonders for me.

I encourage you all to spend the money and try it! What have you got to lose?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Prime Day 2020 Coming Soon!

Amazon Prime Day 2020 is coming so you better get prepared. Prime Day is Amazon's biggest sale event of the year exclusive to Prime memb...