Saturday, April 13, 2019

Stephen Gould's MAGIC Cover

This guy is not only a personal friend but he's also incredibly talented. I've posted about Stephen Gould before but man, he just gets better every time I hear him.

We met a year ago in Nashville when I was there visiting friends and hanging out at CMA Fan Fest. My girl friend Cynthia and I were headed to Broadway to catch my good friend and another super talented Nashville singer songwriter Adam Bruno's performance when Stephen picked us up in his Lyft.

Not only was he super sweet and humble about his own music, we chatted about Adam and he put some of his music on his iPhone. When he mentioned that Adam reminded him of Jon Foreman of Switchfoot fame, who happens to be my favorite band, I knew we'd become fast friends.

Check out Stephen's latest cover. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Prime Day 2020 Coming Soon!

Amazon Prime Day 2020 is coming so you better get prepared. Prime Day is Amazon's biggest sale event of the year exclusive to Prime memb...