Tuesday, May 24, 2011

In This Woman

In this woman is the heart of a child
The loss of a little girl without a home
Don’t know who to trust or how to love
Knowing I’ve been hurt before
And wanting to believe in you even more

Something’s missing deep inside
But I’m finding my way back
To the woman I want to be
Discovering who I am as you reflect it back to me
And hoping you’ll remain to see

Change takes time and trust
Patience breeds love
Crossing my path at the exact time
Giving me courage to keep moving ahead
Showing me how you live instead

Born of different places
Neither knowing of trust
Believing the bond will withstand pain
That which I have caused you
Deep here in my heart of truth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Prime Day 2020 Coming Soon!

Amazon Prime Day 2020 is coming so you better get prepared. Prime Day is Amazon's biggest sale event of the year exclusive to Prime memb...