Friday, May 1, 2009

Marcos Hernandez Update

I haven't written much on the blog of late because I've been concentrating on finding a job and also writing the next post which entails quite a bit of memory-jogging. Hopefully that will be up soon. As for now, I have a quick update on Marcos.
Today I received my 1st letter from him since he's been away at basic training. He appears positive and happy and is adjusting well. He just got a promotion within his platoon and is now halfway through training. He asked me to drive out for his graduation. I'd really love to be there but as of right now, without a job in clear site, I can't make that decision. I miss his voice and pray for him everyday that he stay safe and not be sent off somewhere far from home. That's the latest for now. Check back soon for more updates! P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Prime Day 2020 Coming Soon!

Amazon Prime Day 2020 is coming so you better get prepared. Prime Day is Amazon's biggest sale event of the year exclusive to Prime memb...